London is an epicentre for British history and culture that effortlessly spans the line between old-world charm and ultra-modern sophistication.
Feel the roots of its storied past in such historic landmarks as the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey, or look to the future of fashion and food in Oxford Street and the West End.
If greener pastures and family fun are what you seek, London offers it up in spades. There are eight royal parks and more than 300 museums and galleries scattered throughout the city.
From the tourism hub of Piccadilly Circus to the edgy nightlife of Dalston, London is a playground for all ages.
GET YOUR FILL OF CULTURE IN…
- The impressive British Museum
- Sophisticated Tate Modern
- Natural History Museum
- National Gallery’s extensive collections
HOT flights to london
ENJOY A PINT AT…
- The Mayflower along Thames Path
- Young, refreshing Greenwich Union
- The Heights over central London
TAKE IN THE VIEWS FROM…
- The iconic London Eye
- Towering ArcelorMittal Orbit
- The Shard’s observation deck
GET OFF THE TOURIST TRAIL AT…
- Chelsea Psychic Garden
- Eltham Palace, Greenwich
- Wellcome Collection